Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AAR's Top 100 Romance Books Challenge


This challenge is to read all of the Top 100 AAR (All About Romance) Books. This challenge ends on October 1, 2009 which also coincides with when the new list comes out. I haven't read as many of these as I thought I had or maybe I just forgot I read them- yeah that sounds more like it! I am going to post them on here with the number for where they are on the list. Here's what I have read so far:

4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
11. Lover Awakened by JR Ward
14. It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
19. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
27. Dark Lover by JR Ward
30. Lover Eternal by JR Ward
32. A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Devereaux
41. Sea Swept by Nora Roberts
50. Honours Splendor by Julie Garwood
51. Saving Grace by Julie Garwood
52. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
54. Persuasion by Jane Austen
64. Once and Always by Julie Garwood
69. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
79. Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
88. Anyone but You by Jennifer Crusie
90. Rising Tides by Nora Roberts
91. Lover Revealed by JR Ward
94. Ransom by Julie Garwood
99. The Prize by Julie Garwood

No comments: